Simply Cakes llc is committed to maintaining high standards in respect of the privacy rights of our customers and those who visit our website. To ensure that your privacy rights are not violated.
Any information or material on this website is to be used entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be responsible.
This website contains material that is owned and licensed by us. This material includes, the design, appearance, and graphics, among others. You are not permitted to reproduce any of this material, except as permitted by law, which is incorporated herein.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or constitute a crime.
– We ship orders on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, to avoid weekend stopovers and guarantee the freshness of our products. We do not ship on national holidays.
– Orders received after 12 p.m. CST will be shipped the next day of shipment.
– Charges resulting from packages returned / redirected due to incorrect addresses will be billed in full to the customer.
– Orders can be canceled or modified up to 24 hours before the scheduled shipping date. Contact us at email@example.com for these inquiries.
– Due to the perishable nature of our macarons, returns will not be accepted.
– For damage during shipping, we require photographs of the external shipping box, as well as the damaged product, in order to process a damage claim.
– If you have problems with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving your order and provide a photo and detailed description of the problem and we will do our best to make sure you are satisfied with it.
– During the warm seasons, the packages are shipped with an ice pack to keep the macarons cold. The ice pack will melt during transit, don’t worry if this happens!
– To maintain freshness, refrigerate the macarons upon arrival. Macarons should be eaten at room temperature, so let them sit for 10 minutes outside the refrigerator or 30 minutes outside the freezer before enjoying.
– If you don’t finish the macarons in one sitting, you should store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.